SA30 build 969, version 1.51 (beta)

Thank @arcam_paul
Was just curious if next beta will be anytime soon. To be honest i’m not sure which one o prefer, as 969 sounds better to me, but on the other hand it’s unstable and doesn’t really work with Roon (DL is must for me). Was hoping for a more stable beta :slight_smile:

This build has now been superceeded by v1.62/1027.

Please update to this build when possible.

1 Like

I’m not using the beta but following the thread, I noticed this with 867
I removed SA30 from Google Home, but somehow the SA30 still remembers this as I see it still (on and off) as a chromecast device in MusicLife. If I select it, then afterwards I hear the beeps when changing volume via the knob on the amp, just like if you were doing it remotely from Google Home. Not sure if a net reset would resolve, but it’s not bugging me enough to care about it :slightly_smiling_face:

You can add it again to Google Home and than disable the beeps, as it’s an option in Google software :slight_smile:

Is the beta closed? I click on the link to download and it comes up as page missed or not authorised.

Hi Sam, welcome to the forum! Currently access to SA30 firmware beta builds is limited to a group of community users. For more information refer to topic Firmware Beta Programme Information. If you want to enrol into this beta track then please read the afore mentioned topic and reply to it.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: SA30 build 1027, version 1.62

A post was merged into an existing topic: SA30 build 1027, version 1.62