SA30 build 1306, version 1.72

So just updated to the 1306 and this is the status of MusicLife:

• Shuffle problem is still there
  • Playlist loading problem seems to be better with my 269 track playlist from Deezer loading up but for some reason being displayed as 271 tracks in the queue(the playlist is properly showing 269 tracks). It is being loaded in the queue though so the 2 tracks difference is of unknown origin.

NOTE:
If you are unable to make the Tidal/Deezer services open from MusicLife after the upgrade/token reset - just enter your credentials from the Webplayer page. Once you do that, youā€™ll be able to select them from the app as well!

Isnt so dramatic mate -
Its beta (so its on our own risks) and it will be fixed. Just giving the feedback. Downgrade is possible any time, but Tidal connect is super nice. Waiting for Spotifyā€¦

1 Like

So far, it looks better than the official version. Tidal connect is in this version or the next one 1473?

In the last Net Version on the server 1473

Thank you for your reply. Have you found any issues with it so far?

Yes - the issue with the app, but no sure if its ios related issue

1 Like

MusicLife app for Android not working with 1473

Tidal Connect and Spotify Connect works. From Windows app and Android app.
Be carefull with max volume :wink:

Just installed the latest version v.1473. It took a looong timeā€¦ much longer than the previous. After a long progress bar on the device, it shut down and the red led started blinking for several minutesā€¦ I was starting to think that something bad happened but then it just started normally. Donā€™t be scared!

I can say that everything except the internet radio is working perfect from within the MusicLife.
They even fixed the shuffle problem which I had and was the biggest of my issues.

Tidal Connect is working as well for me with no issues.
If the radio was working properly, this wouldā€™ve been a GM release for me(at least for now).

P.S.
Amazingā€¦ the radio is working from the WebPlayer but not from the MusicLife appā€¦ still good. I can live with that!

Iā€™m advising against installing the v.1306 FW - Dirac wouldnā€™t measure with it at all. There was no sound coming from the speakers when adjusting the mic volume

P.S. 2
MusicLife is partially broken with Tidal but is working with Deezer. I guess by enabling Tidal Connect they broke something for MusicLife. The WebPlayer is still working thoughā€¦

Every time you kill the app and try to open Tidal it would ask for credentials and when entered it would work OK until next time. If you enter the credentials from the Webclient, the app wouldnā€™t ask for them but all playlists/traks/albums will be empty and hence useless.

Reverted back to v.1206. Having working radio is much more important to me than Tidal Connect.
At the moment Iā€™m quite familiar with all this FW flashing process so if anyone has any questions Iā€™ll be happy to help.

So we can measure Dirac with the old version, apply all filters and then upgrade to the beta an load the filters again without measurement, right?

Yes, you can load the filters from the last step of the Dirac app, but make sure that you have everything exported first as filter curves