- HDMI cable is connected between Arcam SA30 and TV;
- TV brand is Samsung, model UE46F6500;
- TV and Arcam SA30 are switched off.
Perform the following steps:
- switch on Arcam SA30 build 634 version 1.27 is used
- switch on TV (TV sound will be played through SA30=ok)
- on the SA30 front panel, go to menu, audio settings, lip sync
- select ARC
- change value (SA30 will suppress the TV sound for some seconds=ok)
- wait until TV sound is played through SA30
- repeat from step 5 for 5 times, select another value in step 5
No TV sound is played through SA30
TV sound should be playing through SA30
The lip sync settings works as long as the setting isn’t changed more than 5 times in a sequence.