- HDMI cable is connected between Arcam SA30 and TV;
- TV and Arcam SA30 are switched off.
Perform the following steps:
- switch on Arcam SA30, version 1.12 is used
- switch on TV (TV starts playing through SA30=ok)
- start Arcam Music Life iOS app, version 3.0.0, build 3003 is used
- set audio output to Arcam SA30, UPNP renderer
- play a music album (music starts playing=ok)
- goto screen with volume control, select inputs
- start Arcam Control iOS app, version 2.7.0 is used, select inputs
- use Arcam remote control and try to switch to ARC input
Steps 6 and 7: ARC is not listed as possible input
Step 8: it is not possible to switch to ARC input on the remote control.
Steps 6 and 7: ARC is listed as possible input; it is possible to switch to ARC input on Music Life and Control apps
Step 8: it is possible to switch to ARC input on the remote control.