Slow start and not “network ready”

So just tried upping the UPnP advertisement TTL hops to 8 to start with. And I removed any firewall rules so clean slate,

Amp showed up as attached to network in about 44 seconds and actually amp start was much faster unless this is some kind of weird placebo effect! Then opening musiclife the amp was there straight away showing as output. Web client ready to go too.

I hope it’s that simple. Will have to keep an eye on things, but I’ve never seen everything connect so quickly tbh. Airplay available too.

Perhaps this was causing some timeout and retry in the startup sequence that was delaying everything else?

Thinking about it I also posted about trouble with Qobuz playback and that seems to get into trouble at about 30 mins. Coincidence given my UPnP advertisement period?

Further to this, whilst I haven’t rebooted anything I’ve listened to three albums straight via Qobuz without issue. Until the Xbox console in the house was switched on. I then got issues with playback stopping as reported in the firmware thread. The Xbox console is also a UPnP renderer. I am wondering whether it’s possible there is some clash between it and the amp. I subsequently switched off the Xbox and rebooted the amp, but it had bother restarting the streaming still. In fact after reboot and Xbox off, the amp said it was starting to play, no sound came out and then it swapped the track name on the display for “no signal”, before returning to the airable root menu. Proper confused now…