SA30 build 1206 version 1.7

Hello. I confirm. Fixing it would be a nice improvment :slight_smile:

Hello,

I just updated to v 1.72. and Music Life is not responding anymore. I can start the app and select the amp, but then no source is clickable - radio, Tidal etc. Just nothing happens.

Does any if you have the issue as well and know how to fix it?

1 Like

After the update have you performed a SYSTEM and a NET RESET?

1 Like

System Reset
Net Reset
Reboot
Reboot router
Turn phone on and off (or whatever device houses MusicLife)
That normally does it

I had to reinstall it and it worked. Do you know by chance if Tidal Connect is supported? Thank you

It is not supported!

it is in the newer beta versions tho

I just purchased the SA30 and last night attempted to update the firmware to this version. I followed the steps in the release notes. When it got to the “final stage”, after the LED flashed, nothing happened. The unit just started clicking. I let it go over night and this morning it had stopped and seemed to be in standby. I hit the power button to reboot it and it just started clicking again. I can no longer see it on my network. Seems like I somehow bricked it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I’m sorry if this is addressed elsewhere. I was unable to find it in my search.

Hi,

You can always downgrade it back sing USB. But meanwhile - did you try to reset it and to
Configure it again via google
Home?

Thank you for your suggestions. Google Home does not find the SA30 on the network. Shows as “Not available”.
If I turn off and then turn the unit back on with the usb inserted, will it recognize the usb? Right now, when I turn it off and back on again, it immediately starts “clicking”. The display stays blank, but the red LED turns on.

To me it sounds like it didn finish the update. It happened to me that the update got stuck and I had
To turn it off completely and turn it on and wait around 30 min to
Complete the update and it restarted automatically and was ok

The idea with the usb was in case ia
Operational.
With a blank scree I am not sure

It may not have finished updating. I never received confirmation that it did, but now it just “clicks” when I turn it on. Sound like a clock ticking. It does nothing else and responds to no inputs either from the front panel or remote. Just sits there clicking away with the red LED on. I tried inserting the usb, hoping it would be recognized when I turned the unit back on, but it didn’t. Not good.

You could try the engineer reset described in this link.

Excellent ! I was just about to write to
Contact them :slight_smile:

What was the solution? you got it fixed?

I tried the reset suggested above, but without success. Harmon tech support had no others ideas so I ended up returning it to the retailer. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to help me out.

Hi, after updating to v.1206 yesterday my ARC is set to v.0.0 and ARC rx is set to v.0.0.0. The arc/hdmi does not work anymore . What can I do to do fix it?

Please contact Arcam support. It happened already to few users, and Arcam has some way to fix it. They will guide you.

Do they ever reply? Sent a message days ago.

Hmmm, they used to, but it might take some time.
Wish i could help, but it don’t know the procedure.
Maybe one of the users, that had this issue could help?