No IP-address in SA30 / Remote doesn't turn on SA30 from standby

So u have left Network Standby enabled on your SA30?

Thanks.

Just checked it: itā€™s on OFF and everything works fine. Iā€™m a bit confused myself. I thought it would be on ON but the SA30 says *OFF. You just check it tomorrow morning if it still works (after the SA30 has been in standby mode for a lot of hours) then itā€™s OK. Nothing to worry about. Probably the firmware update itself was enough.

Hi, when you turn on your SA30 from standby, does the unit take 2 secs to respond after pressing the power on button on the remote? Mine after firmware update does turn on from standby now but after pressing the power button on the remote just makes 2 clicks first then starts the boot up screen & powers on, wonder if this is normal? if i enable Network Standby in the settings it boots up much quickly with no clicks before the amp starting procedure begins.

Thanks.

Sounds perfectly normal to me.

Well the clicks count has increased & the SA30 is takin much longer to even start the boot up procedure from standby, informed my dealer about this who is in touch with arcam, let see what the solution is.

Well, I donā€™t know exactly but I think the boot procedure takes more than 20 seconds. I donā€™t care that it takes that amount of time.

1 Like

fooled me for a while.
on the SA-30 go to NET RESET, OK
wait
give your router a minute
open your phone wifi - if an iPhone, at bottom you will see something like ā€œconfigure SA-30 as airplay wireless speakerā€, say yes and the phone does all the fancy passwords and handshakes. If Android, it will say ā€œconfigure SA-30 as Chromecast speakerā€ or similar, same drill.
Wait 30 seconds, done