No response to remote control

Hi. My SA30 has been working perfectly, however tonight while going through System Settings and using the remote control when attempting to change the timeout time, I somehow got onto a screen that I didn’t recognise (cannot recall what it said!). When I got out of the screen and back to my normal display the amp gave no response to the remote control at all. I changed batteries and reset the remote control (I’m assuming that the remote doesn’t need reconnecting to the amp) just in case but no change. I have turned off the unit and turned back on but this made no difference. Can anybody suggest anything? I have no info regarding build number since I don’t think I can now access it. Presumably if worst comes to worst I can reset the amplifier back to factory defaults. Thanks in anticipation.

Have just found out that I changed the System Code to 19, having gone back to 16, the remote is now fully functional.

1 Like

Hi,

I have experienced the same issue where my SA30 was not responding to its remote control.

Last week I emailed the Arcam helpdesk for advice but as yet hadn’t received a response.

Came across your post and went back into the SA30 System Settings where I found my System Code was also preset to Code 19. Having changed the code setting from 19 to 16 my SA30 is now fully responsive with its remote control.

Big thank you.