Remote control doesn't switch on SA30, ref#106

Thank you for outlining the issue. I tried to reproduce it. Here are my findings:

1. sometimes remote control commands are ignored, I believe this has to with the sort time between the two button presses on the remote control, refer to this issue: SA30 remote: commands are ignored, ref#7

2. I wasn’t able to reproduce following behaviour: “the result of pressing CD can be that it instead raises the volume because it was the last button I pressed”. I never experienced a command on the SA30 remote results in another command being executed on the SA30.

3. After I pressed CD button on the remote control the SA30 didn’t switch to the CD input.

In short the SA30 remote control path isn’t flawless. Although I wasn’t able to reproduce your additional problem outlined in your post #9 we managed to compile a reproducible issue in the topic start. Maybe after fixing this issue the remote control functionality will get better. I suggest to not further dig into this additional problem and wait until the issue in the topic start is fixed and try again.