How to determine Casting Rez?

My personal experience is the MusicLife on iOS app has drastically improved over the last year, e.g. basic track navigation and queue management weren’t flawless back in May 2020. I’m not saying it is bug free. If you spot a bug then there is a possibility to have Arcam fix it for you. The most important step in solving bugs is trying to get the issue reproducible. If the issue is reproducible then the engineer knows what to fix, how to test the fix and confirm it is properly solved. If the cause of the issue originates in the app then there is a possibility to get a fix which can be delivered quicker (through the MusicLife iOS beta track) compared to an issue which affects the SA30 firmware. I’m trying to say if you encounter a bug and you’re willing to contribute than please describe the issue. The following information is a basic need: what steps are executed, the used hardware (iOS or Android) software version (of MusicLife and SA30) and actual result. If you’re not willing or able to contribute then that’s no problem. In the latter case you have to wait until your issue got reported by someone and got fixed. I’m inviting you to create an new issue in the issue section.