CDS50 not powering up

Sorry off topic, but I know sometimes others have posted about CDS50 with their SA30

Mine is about a year old, just tried to switch it on and nothing. Swapped power cables and checked leads but nothing, I think possibly as the switch is mechanical it might be that.

Anyone aware of any easy fix or am I looking at a trip back to the dealer? Thankfully mine is fairly local.

Cheers.

For anyone interested it went back to Arcam to be fixed

…but now I can’t get it connected to WiFi, scan does nothing. It’s tedious communicating with support over email!

1 Like

I’m having issues with my CDS50 now clicking each time the CD transport carriage opens and closes. I think i need to ship it back to the service center. I powered off everything to be careful to isolate the problem to the CD unit. Have you heard anything like this?

No sorry. Not had issues since.I think I posted elsewhere in fixing one thing they left a cable connector detached from the Wi-Fi module internally. They sent me instructions to resolve which I gave my dealer and he did it, looked simple but didn’t want to void warranty.

No clicking though.