Jbl sa750 remote issue

When using jbl sa750, there was a sudden change in volume to 99 max when using tidal, so I did a system reset
After that the remote does not work.
I’ve tried getting the information here and updating it, but it still doesn’t work.

Do you know the same symptom or cause? Harman replaces remotes Do I have to buy instead of replace?

Perform the following steps:

  1. switch on Arcam SA30 version TBD, build TBD is used
  2. start Arcam Music Life iOS app, build TBD is used
  3. TBD: describe all required steps to reproduce the actual result

Actual result
TBD: describe the actual result

Expected result
TBD: describe the what you expect

Additional information
TBD: this is optional, refer to screenshots, or other relevant information

Probably the channel the remote is set to is different to that in the settings of the amp, if it’s same as SA30. A reset will revert the amp to default channel, and if you changed it in the past that could explain things.

On the SA30 it is the System Code you are looking for under System Settings. SA30 responds to either code 16 or 19 and the default is 16


Looks like it’s the same on your JBL….