Audio formats played by SA30, ref#94

I will do this later this evening or tomorrow and will report , thank you

1. SA30 plays FLAC from the HDD , which is inserted in the router, through UPNP / DLNA Webclient.
  2. I set Minim server 0.8 DLNA server on my PC , with Music Life and mConnect works fine
    So we are pointing Lynksys DLNA server :))))) , but next question is how to fix this problem ???
    But Webclient also using this DLNA service from my router , right ?

I think you found the culprit. The LinkSys DLNA implementation icw MusicLife and mconnect app seems to behave like you outlined in this post. I think the next step is to open a ticket at the LinkSys support desk. Direct them to this thread and they should be able to further diagnose the problem.

This will be great ! Thank you very much

Your last remark got me started to think :wink:

The MusicLife app cannot be ruled out completely. The Arcam developer wants to obtain some information that could reveal the cause. This information contains the response the LinkSys is sending to the request MusicLife is making. He is investigating to create a MusicLife build with a save button. After you press this button the required information will be saved into a file. You have to send this file (PM it to me, I’ll forward it).

In order to get this build you have to be on the beta track. Are you already subscribe to Music Life beta builds? Refer to here how to get the build.

I can not test beta apps , but yesterday I tested similar Linksys router , so FLACs work through his DLNA server. It seems the unit I have in my office is something bad. Will try to re-load the FW in the router via USB

You do not have to test beta apps. The Music Life app will contain function to debug this situation. The earliest possible moment for you to obtain this function is through the beta channel. If you cannot enrol on the beta track then you cannot obtain the required debug information necessary for troubleshooting. It is possible to wait until the function is available in a regular Music Life version in the app store. Please let me know how do you wish to continue.

THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED! I turned off shared folders in the router , so all folders are shared by default, then created new directory and moved all the files there. After several tries the router saw new folder and now all tracks running fine with Music Life and mConnect. Thank you for helping me :slight_smile:
Now if you can fix webinterface to work on mobile phones will be cool . And if you can add USB in MusicLife also will be great.

1 Like

Nice the problem is resolved :slight_smile:

Please create a new topic in the issues category, detail it (e.g. add screenshots) and it will be sorted out.

I don’t think USB support will ever be added to the Music Life app, refer to post below for more info.