Perform the following steps:
- switch on Arcam SA30 version 1.21 is used
- start Arcam Music Life iOS app, build 3004 is used
- play an album
- click on current playing track
- try to move the current playing position to the middle of the the current playing track by dragging the current position, refer to attached video.
The current position can be changed however it bounces back. SA30 does not forward to the selected position.
SA30 resumes playing the music from the selected position.
I have noticed a related issue when using JRiver Mediacenter (DLNA playback to the SA30). Changing the playing position then also doesn’t work, but the music then skips to the start of the next track.
This is exactly the behaviour I’m experiencing with Arcam Music Life iOS app, build 3007. Therefore I think the issue you’re experiencing has the same cause. The latest status from Arcam is: they are trying to reproduce it, they are unable to reproduce it. I’ll attach your information to the ticket.
Issue is fixed, retested with following versions, result is passed.
- app version: 3.0.0, build 3009
- device version 1.24, build 592