I don’t know what happened after update of Music Life , but now, when I’m going in TIDAL I can not play next track by pressing NEXT icon. Any idea ? Tried all options in settings - Default Action. Only can rewind the track from beginning.
Hi tivanov, are you refering to this iOS build?
I do not have a TIDAL account, therefore I cannot reproduce it. I assume the first steps you took are:
- start Music Life app on iOS
- go to TIDAL
- login with your credentials
Please fill in the remaining steps.
After you completed the steps I will forward it.
No , my build is 3.2.0 (3201) Only with TIDAL can’t skip tracks.
I reported it. I’ll keep you posted.
I received a swift response. You are advised to contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to this ticket. They will try sort it out together with you. Because I do not have a TIDAL subscription I think a direct communication to Arcam support is preferred in this case.
In the meantime the general trouble shooting are:
- Power off the SA30, either with the power button or the plug socket for 30 seconds
- Restart the phone or tablet
- Power back on the SA30
- Try playing something via TIDAL and show a screen shot of the Now Playing screen - are the skip buttons greyed out?
- Open the playlist with the icon, and does it have all the songs you’d expect?
I hope you’re able to find a solution.
mConnect works fine, so it seems the problem is in Music Life , a very buggy app