Should i buy an Arcam SA30?

I think Felix nails it down with the following 2 sentences:

For me the most annoying issue is ARC: audio interruptions are noticeable, ref#92. Every couple (sometimes 2-3, sometimes 10) minutes there is a very short silence. Other user do not have this issue, perhaps due to the TV set? My major use cases are listening to hires and cd quality flac files from my nas through DLNA, listening to TV though ARC and radio streams. I don’t use subscription services (e.g. roon, tidal and the like), AirPlay, Google chrome cast, dirac, digital or analogue input sources. I enjoy the music from my SA30, overall I’m happy with it.

I doubt if people are enjoying their music and setup they will post on this forum. The majority of post are about people seeking for help or trying to solve their particular issue.

Some issues are introduced after an firmware update, e.g. the earlier mentioned ARC: audio interruptions are noticeable, ref#92 is introduced with build 705, this build was released in August 2020. Prior this build this was not an issue. Other issues persist for a longer time, e.g. Volume +/- commands from the TV remote will require more presses, ref#34, this is reported in May 2020 and is still an issue. I guess it also depends on the severity of the issue and how many people are affected.