Perform the following steps:
- switch on Arcam SA30 version 1.24 is used
- start Arcam Music Life iOS app, build 3009 is used
- play album
- select the second last number (this number will be playing now=ok)
- press home button (app will go to background=ok)
- wait until the last track is finished playing
- tab Music Life app
- in Music Life app the last two tracks remain enabled;
- in Music Life app sometimes static VU-bars are shown next to the second last track, sometimes 3 animating VU-bars are shown;
- SA30 console states: “Streaming 02 96 KHz”.
- because a track becomes disabled after it has finished I expect the whole playlist is disabled in Music Life app;
- in Music Life app no VU-bars are visible;
- SA30 should not state it is streaming (because no track is played).