Is SA30 worth buying?

Hi siva, welcome to the forum!

I’m a SA30 owner of the first hour and I understand your scepticism. About 1.5 years ago the firmware contained a lot issues, you can read all about it on this forum. Nowadays Arcam has put a lot of effort in improving the firmware. You might get the impression that some issues reported are still open whist they are actually solved by Arcam. I’ll find some time and mark issues as solved if they are really solved.

Is Arcam addressing the software issues?

Yes, Arcam is definitely addressing issues. A lot has improved on communication: next to formal support through email there is a possibility to post here. Most of the time you’ll find a promptly response here.

Is SA30 worth buying?

I would say yes, they are even backed up by an active user community. For the adventurous people over here they arranged a beta program. They are really engaging and listening to end users, a feature request suggested here got implemented.

Maybe convince yourself and buy the product, if it doesn’t fit your expectations then agree on a return period?

Do not forget to listen to a pair of floor-stand speakers too. I listened to a pair of bookshelf (KEF LS50) and floor-stand speakers. It is a huge difference.